Sunday 29 October 2017

LDRS Creative – Because I ‘Felt’ Like It!

Hello everybody!  How are we all?

I’m on the LDRS CREATIVE INSPIRATION BLOG today and I have something a little different to share with you.

Now before I start I feel as if I need to issue some kind of disclaimer…firstly I do not sew, secondly I do not sew and thirdly I do not…well I think you get the picture.

Now LDRS dies are famous for their clean cut and quick release on paper and card but how would they fare with felt? Captain Adventurous here thought she’d give it a go!

So my Christmas ornament is made using the HOLLY WREATH CIRCLE DIE SET and some rather suspect stitching.


Ingredients:
Other: Felt - Sequin – Gold Thread – Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops – Toy Stuffing - Ribbon

Check out the LDRS Creative blog HERE where you can see all the incredible makes from the amazing DT and go to the store HERE to get all your gorgeous goodies.  We also have a YouTube channel full of education and inspiration and visit our Facebook page where we would love to see all YOUR LDRS creations! And you must sign up to the NEWSLETTER to be among the first to hear about special offers and new releases!

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave such kind comments; I really do appreciate it!  Have a wonderful day!

See ya!
Jane xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
INSPIRATION DESTINATION – Challenge #136: Anything Goes
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS – Anything Goes
LOVE TO CRAFT – Challenge #15: October Anything Goes
CREATIVE MOMENTS – Challenge #129: Anything Goes
CRAFTY GIRLS CREATIONS – Challenge #40: Anything Goes
REALLY REASONABLE RIBBON – Challenge #174: Anything Goes with Ribbon
CRAFTY CREATIONS – Challenge #353: Anything Goes
CRAFTING WITH FRIENDS – Challenge #53: Anything Goes
LEMON SHORTBREAD – Challenge #53: Anything Goes 

11 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous Jane and looks like you can sew!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ornament. I just love your title and its pun. hahahahaha Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane this is a fantastic project one that will be treasured for many years to come I am sure, well done you
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful Christmas ornament Jane! Fabulous idea! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘I See Spots’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great idea and it looks brill!

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jane:
    I'm so glad that "YOU FELT LIKE IT" when you created this and chose to share it in our challenge. It's stunning. I am such a LOVER of wool felt. This is SO cute, and the ribbon hanger is super awesome. Thanks so much for playing along. I hope you will think of Really Reasonable Ribbon for all your ribbons, laces, trims and twines. We love seeing your art, and we're here to help you find the perfect trims for ALL your projects.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful christmas ornament. Thank you for sharing it with us at Creative Moments. Hope to see you next time.

    xx Grietje
    Grietje's Kaartenhoekje
    Creative Moments DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful project. Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool idea! Any die cut that can do felt is a "must have" in my book! LOL I love your pretty tag - and the stitching looks great to me (I don't sew either)! Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty Christmas ornament Jane, your stitching looks great to me.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x