Saturday 13 February 2021

Gem of a Challenge – Hoppy Easter Slider!

Hello everyone, hope you are ok!

It’s Saturday so time for another GEM OF A CHALLENGE where the design team showcase the fabulous TOO CUTE range from Polkadoodles.

The challenge runs fortnightly, is always Anything Goes and has fab prizes on offer so check it out HERE.

Penny sliders are the name of the game this time and I have used two images on my card with a spinning flower at the bottom.

Hours of endless fun!! 😏😁

Ingredients:
Polkadoodles Goodies:
Digi Stamps: HELLO SPRING HOPPY EASTER

 

Other Stuff:
Copics – Distress Oxides – Pearls - Ribbon - LDRS Slimline Scalloped Die Set

So visit THE BLOG to join in with our challenge and see all the gorgeous projects from the DT.   

Thanks so much for looking, I appreciate your time!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
PASSION FOR MARKERS – Week 578: Celebrations
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS – Anything Goes
CREATIVE MOMENTS – Challenge #208: Anything Goes
LEMON SHORTBREAD – Challenge #139: Anything Goes  
AS YOU LIKE IT – Rubber, Clear or Digi Stamps (It depends on what I want to do with them but I love the flexibility to flip digi images and also to merge them as I’ve done here)
AUD SENTIMENTS – Challenge #268: Anything Goes + A Sentiment
SWEET STAMPIN’ – Cards for Teens/Kids
UNICORN CHALLENGE - #62: Use Flowers
CLASSIC DESIGN – Challenge #2 February: Anything Goes
CREATIVE INSPIRATIONS – Jan & Feb Challenge: Animal Antics

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Jane, fabulous interactive design and brilliant image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw this is such a fun card and so bright and colourful - I love it! Your colouring is amazing and those flowers are just gorgeous. I always forget about making slider cards and this one has definitely inspired me to have a go! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This is just so beautiful. Lovely work.
    Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty slider card Jane. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us over at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering your gorgeous card into our challenge of Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread Challenges. Hope to see you next challenge.

    [aNNie Designer for Lemon shortbread Challenges
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww... Your card is so sweet. I love the bunny and the ducks. Perfect for spring/easter. Thank you for sharing at Aud Sentiments. Valérie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your bright, colorful action card. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute card with lots and lots of detail to appeal to kids. Thank you for playing along at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Howdy neighbor, we are neighbors at the Sweet Stampin' challenge gallery so I wanted to stop by and say HI Neighbor. Now I feel like spring, all those bright colors and happy animals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I love the moving element, a really special card. Thanks so much for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge, Crafty hugs
    Jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for joining in with your favourite type of "stamp" AYLI challenge. What you've given us is gorgeous and we really appreciate you taking the time to enter. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x