Wednesday 1 June 2022

GDT for Mirtillamente Challenge!

Hello, how’s it going?

I was very lucky to win a challenge over on the MIRTILLAMENTE BLOG in May and was asked to be a GDT for this month’s challenge.

Eve has some truly awesome images in her STORE, and I was spoilt for choice but here is the sassy Miss ANNE B.

I gave her two-tone hair as I thought it would suit her and glasses because I had to cover up a dot of ink. You see there are no such things as mistakes...just a change of design. 😊 

Ingredients:
Stamps: ANNE B
Colouring: Copics
Colouring Card: ULTIMATE GRAPHIC 160gsm
Paper Pad: LDRS Creative
Dies: ‘Mixed Media’ by Tim Holtz – ‘Tuck In Scribble’ & 'Nesting Labels' by Tattered Lace

So, pop over to the MIRTILLAMENTE BLOG and join in the fun.

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it! Have a great day!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS – Challenge #182: Anything Goes

FAB N FUNKY – Challenge #552: Anything But Square

CREATIVE MOMENTS – Challenge #234: Summers Here/Anything Goes

LOVE TO CRAFT – Challenge #68: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun image- love the way you've coloured her with the funky two tone hair and cool specs! Great shape and background design ! Thanks for joining in our'anything but square' challenge at Fab'n' Funky.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super card Jane, a great image and I love the scribble die cut.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a brilliant card and that hair!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x