Wednesday 4 September 2024

Guest Designer at The Paper Funday Challenges!

Hello, how’s it going?

I was very fortunate to be invited to be a guest designer for THE PAPER FUNDAY CHALLENGES this month and their theme is always Anything Goes with an optional twist and this time it is ‘Create your Own Background’.

I have used one of my HUGE stash of Polkadoodles stamps to create my card today and this is  FLY ME ANYWHERE

My background is made using Distress Oxides and some of the smaller stamps in the set, and I multi-stamped her hair to give her a towering up-do.


Ingredients:
Colouring: Copics
Others: Sequins – Distress Oxides - Doodling

So, pop over to THE PAPER FUNDAY CHALLENGES and join in the fun.

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it! Have a great day! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

 SIMON SAYS STAMP – Wednesday Challenge: Stamp It

CLASSIC DESIGN - #08-2024: Anything Goes/Geometric Shapes

THE CREATIVE CRAFTERS - #79: Anything Goes

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS - #237: Anything Goes

TRY IT ON TUESDAY – Make it Colourful

WE LOVE STAMPING – September Challenge: Hand Coloured Image/Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Jane, you never cease to amaze me with your colorful and fun designs. This one is no exception! Thanks for being our Guest Designer at The Paper Funday Challenges this month!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love how her hair coordinates with her outfit. This is adorable. Thanks for sharing it with us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful colouring. She really glows. Love your colour scheme too. Thanks for sharing her with us at we love stamping and for following the theme this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun and fabulous feminine card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x