Sunday 13 May 2018

LDRS Creative – I Love You More Than Treats!


Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! I understand that it is Mother’s Day for some of you today so happy Mother’s Day to all you lovely mum’s out there.  In the UK we celebrated in March...we like to be different! LOL

I am posting on the LDRS CREATIVE INSPIRATION BLOG today with a teeny tiny card made to show someone you love them…well more than treats anyway. 
So be prepared for an epic journey through some step by step photo’s as I show you how I did it.

Firstly I stamped the images I needed from the adorable stamp and die set PUPPY TIME (I’m totally in love with this set as I’m a bit dog mad) using the RAVEN HYBRID INK PAD . 

To make the card base I cut one of the larger dies from the JUBILEE MAGICAL SLIDER SET, and as the die embosses a crease line in the centre it was very easy to fold in half.

I then took one of the stunning papers are from the TLC COTTON CANDY PAPER PACK , and after trimming it to a size that would leave me a narrow border I cut one of the frames from the JUBILEE MAGICAL SLIDER SET giving me with an ‘inner’ and ‘outer’ piece. I also cut the stamped sentiment from the smaller matching die.

 I coloured my images with Copics and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  I then inked all my edges.

I added foam squares to the back of the outer frame (I won’t bore you with how long it took me to get the backs off!!) and after adhering the inner frame flat to my card blank I stuck my raised frame over that. 

I arranged my images as I wanted them and stuck down with some more foam pads, and then finished off by adding a couple of gems and a scribbly doodle border.  

And that was it, all done; a teeny tiny card just to say I love you.  Now just to find an envelope to fit it……..!!!

Ingredients:
LDRS PRODUCTS
Images & Sentiment: PUPPY TIME

THE REST  
Others: Centura Pearl Card - Vintage Photo Distress Inks – Gems - Copics

So check out the LDRS Creative blog HERE where you can see all the incredible makes from the amazing DT and go to the store HERE to get all your gorgeous goodies.  We also have a YouTube channel full of education and inspiration and visit our Facebook page where we would love to see all YOUR LDRS creations! And you must sign up to the NEWSLETTER to be among the first to hear about special offers and new releases!

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave such kind comments; I really do appreciate it!  Enjoy what’s left of the weekend!

See ya!
Jane xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. An adorable card Jane, such a cute image and fabulous die cut details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and very sweet Jane.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x