Friday 11 May 2018

Polkadoodles New Release - Cool Dude!

Hello, me again!

I am sneaking in to share another image from Nikky’s latest download release LITTLE DUDES; and this is COOL DUDE.  Yeah whatever!!

I decided to create my own background using all sorts of wonderful, inky things and it was all done on a piece of cardboard.   Yes thrifty to the last me!

Ingredients:
Image, Sentiments & Paper: COOL DUDE
Colouring: Copics
Colouring Paper: ULTIMATE GRAPHIC
Others: Cardboard - Stone Wall Stencil – Texture Paste - Acrylic Paint – Alcohol Inks – Mica Sprays - Gilding Wax

So hop over to our Facebook groups, CRAFT WITH POLKADOODLES, & DIGI CHOOSDAY where you will be able to see some of the amazing projects the DT has made to inspire you.

Thanks so much for looking and have a good weekend!

See ya!
Jane xxx
I’d like to enter the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. A super card Jane, he certainly is a cool dude - you have created a fabulous background.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jane. Love his hair!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x