Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday – A Christmas Card Featuring a Cute Snowman

Hello everybody!  Happy Choosday! 

It’s time for some inspiration for our monthly ‘Anything Goes’ challenge over at POLKADOODLES DIGI CHOOSDAY and as always we have some amazing prizes on offer so check out the BLOG for details.

 

Don’t forget it is also DISCOUNT DAY, so you need to grab the code on THE BLOG to get a MASSIVE reduction in the POLKADOODLES SHOP! It’s for a limited time only so be quick!

 

We have a Christmas radio station here in the UK called Heart Christmas that stays, obviously, dormant for most of the year. However yesterday on my way to work I got the shock of my life when I was flicking through the stations on my car radio to find that they are already back on air playing festive songs! For a moment there I thought I had SERIOUSLY overslept! 

Anyway, with Christmas now rattling around in my head I am sharing a card featuring this sweet little snowman with his bird pal called NEW FRIENDS. 


I created a wintery scene using clear stamps from the JINGLE BELLS set and coloured with Copics, adding some doodling and torn paper as a finishing touch.  Now I’m off to hang up my stocking.


Ingredients:

Polkadoodles Goodies:

B/W Image: NEW FRIENDS from the FROSTY WINTER SMILES COLLECTION

Sentiment & Trees Clear Stamps: JINGLE BELLS

Printing Paper: PERFECT STAMPING & PRINTING CARD

 

Other Stuff:

Colouring: Copics

Dies: Sizzix Rectangle Thinlits

 

So, visit THE BLOG where you can join in with our challenge and see all the gorgeous projects from the DT.   In addition, don’t forget to grab the DISCOUNT CODE and visit the STORE!

 

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave a comment; I really do appreciate it!  Have a great day!



I would like to enter the following challenges:

 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x