Friday, 25 September 2026

GDT – Colouring with Pencils Challenge – My Besties Digital Stamps!

Good morning!

Well, today again I find myself as a guest designer on the KLEUREN MET POTLODEN (COLOURING WITH PENCILS) challenge blog. I’m so grateful to the ladies for putting up with me once again.

 

The challenge always has great sponsors each month and I have used an image from one of them, MY BESTIES and this cutie is called DOLL 18 PHOENIX RAY PLUSHIE



 
This is not specifically a winter image but I made it so with a pom-pom and some strategically placed snowflakes.



Ingredients:

Digital Stamp: DOLL 18 PHOENIX RAY PLUSHIE

Dies:  Craft Addiction UK ‘Wavy Double Stitch Rectangles’

Paper: POLKADOODLES 'THEO PENGUIN PAPER BUNDLE 2'

Sentiment: POLKADOODLES 'THEO PENGUIN WINTER GREETINGS'

Colouring: Arrtx Pencils on Faber Castell Mixed Media Paper

Others:  Pom-pom – Iridescent Pearls – Snowflake Punches

 

 

So, grab your pencils and pop over to the KLEUREN MET POTLODEN blog and join in the fun.

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it! Have a lovely day!


I would like to enter the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x