Sunday, 2 August 2026

GDT - Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Di's Digi Winter Bear

 Good morning! Back again! 

Today I find myself as a guest on the GIRLZ CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE blog and their theme this time is ‘Fun Folds’

 

Well, my ‘fun fold’ is a centre stepper card featuring this fabulous cocoa-sipping bear from DIS DIGI STAMPS called MUGSY (love it).

I must admit it took me ages to make this card. Do you find that happens sometimes? I had chosen my paper, coloured my image then…nope I had nothing. I knew it would be a stepper but that was about it. Still a cup of tea and a walk with the dog later and I managed to finish it. Phew!



Ingredients:

Digital Stamp:  DIS DIGI STAMPS ‘MUGSY’

Dies: Tattered Lace Centre Stepper Set – Sue Wilson ‘Holly Sprays’, ‘Snow Fall Border’ and ‘Flying Santa’ - Catherine Pooler Winter Frame – Tonic ‘Merry Christmas’

Paper: LOTV ‘Frosty Christmas'

Colouring: Arrtx Pencils on Strathmore Grey Toned Paper

Others: Mini Gems

 

So, get out those Christmas supplies and folding boards and join in with this fab challenge.

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it!

Enjoy your day! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x