Sunday, 2 August 2026

GDT - Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge - Di's Digi Winter Bear

 Good morning! Back again! 

Today I find myself as a guest on the GIRLZ CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE blog and their theme this time is ‘Fun Folds’

 

Well, my ‘fun fold’ is a centre stepper card featuring this fabulous cocoa-sipping polar bear from DIS DIGI STAMPS called MUGSY (love it).

I must admit it took me ages to make this card. Do you find that happens sometimes? I had chosen my paper, coloured my image then…nope I had nothing. I knew it would be a stepper but that was about it. Still a cup of tea and a walk with the dog later and I managed to finish it. Phew!



Ingredients:

Digital Stamp:  DIS DIGI STAMPS ‘MUGSY’

Dies: Tattered Lace Centre Stepper Set – Sue Wilson ‘Holly Sprays’, ‘Snow Fall Border’ and ‘Flying Santa’ - Catherine Pooler Winter Frame – Tonic ‘Merry Christmas’

Paper: LOTV ‘Frosty Christmas'

Colouring: Arrtx Pencils on Strathmore Grey Toned Paper

Others: Mini Gems

 

So, get out those Christmas supplies and folding boards and join in with this fab challenge.

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it!

Enjoy your day! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

COLOURING WITH PENCILS July: Anything Coloured with Pencils Goes


CLASSIC DESIGN #07: Anything Goes/Any Holiday

ALLY’S ANGELS #108: Anything Goes

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS #283: Anything Goes

PEACE ON EARTH #117: Anything Christmas Goes

GIRLZ CREATIVE FUN ART OF SCRAP #24: Anything Goes with Designer Paper

MIRTILLAMENTE CHALLENGE #58: Anything Goes

A CUT ABOVE August Challenge: Anything Goes with a Die-Cut

CRITTER CRAZY CHALLENGES #113: Anything Goes with a Featured Critter

CARLIN’S CARD PARADISE #87: Anything Goes

THE OUTLAWZ CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE: August Challenge: Anything Christmas Goes

CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ROUND – August Challenge: P & Q (P for Polar Bear)

12 comments:

  1. So cute! The sweetest image of this polar bear enjoying a hot drink while thinking of Santa. Wonderful die cut frame and sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing your inspiration with the August Challenge at A Cut Above.
    Vicki - ACA Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautifully created card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Peace On Earth Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. You card is so beautiful. I love Di's Digis and the colouring did you very nice.
    Well done.
    Thank you for joining us in our challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great card Jane. I know how it is that you don't have inspiration with only an image and paper before you. And at once it's back and makes a wonderful card.
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie, he's cold for sure. Thank you for participating our challenge at Kleuren met Potloden.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jane
    Such a very sweet Christmas card; I love it.
    I looked on your blog to a few newer and older cards and I decided to follow you.
    Greetings Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a good idea to take a break when you get stuck. What a lovely scene - we are in the middle of winter now and have had a week of hard frosts (but lovely sunny days) here in NZ. So glad you shared your frosty bear with us at Critter Crazy, CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very beautiful card. It´s so lovely.
    Thank you for taking part in the Mirtillamente challenge!
    Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Alena / Ambassador DT Mirtillamente

    ReplyDelete
  9. How absolutely adorable!! I love your little bear, and the blue theme is so striking. All those die cut put together so perfectly go so well together. You have such an eye for color and design, so happy to see you over at A Cut Above. I hope we see you back again soon, and thanks for playing along.
    Judy~ ACA CT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great funfold in the blue !
    groeten Ineke
    DT GCFAoS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing card! Thanks for joining Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    🦋 Geweldige creatie! Leuk dat je meedoet bij Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap

    Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

    Claudia 🦋
    Claudia's Kaartjes
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge
    Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
    Girlz & The Art of Letters
    Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
    Creative Color girlz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow!!! A stunning card!!! Lovely!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x