Hello, how are things?
It is time for a new
challenge at 613 AVENUE CREATE.
Our challenge is
monthly and always ‘Anything Goes’ with an optional twist which
today is ‘Think Pink’.
I picked Halloween for
my pink themed card today using this fab image from MO’S DIGITAL PENCIL
I find pink can be a
hard shade to get right and I tried quite a few of my pencils before I could
get 2 distinctive tones. This is a very tiny homage to Wicked with the green
skin of Elphaba and the pink dress of Galinda. Sort of an Elphalinda if you
will.
Ingredients:
Digi Stamp: MO’S DIGITAL PENCIL ‘LITTLE WITCH’
Colouring: Arteza & Castle Arts Pencils
Colouring Paper: Faber
Castell Mixed Media
Backing Paper: POLKADOODLES
‘AUTUMN TOPPERS’
Sentiment: Created in Canva
Dies: Go Kreate ‘Square Frame Frilly #10’ – Spellbinders Bats –
Tonic Studios Spider
The Rest: Doodling
We would love to have you play along with us so pop over to the blog and join in the fun.
Thanks so much for
looking and taking the time to comment; it really means a lot! Take care!
I would like to enter
the following challenges:



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x