Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Creative Inspirations – A Fall Card with a Cute Bear from Polkadoodles!

 Hello, how are things?

We are back with our September challenge over at the Creative Inspirations Blog and this month our theme is

🍂🍁‘HELLO AUTUMN’🍁🍂

And we are sponsored by the fabulous


They are offering a fabulous prize to our winner so come and join in.

For my card today I used the brand-new release from Polkadoodles called rather appropriately HELLO AUTUMN. This collection is a lovely mix of super cute Fall and Halloween characters (both coloured and black & white), papers, background scenes, toppers and sentiments.

 

I have used CUTE BEAR FALLING LEAVES for my shaped card today, using one of the background scenes, a coloured sentiment and several die-cut leaves.


Ingredients:

POLKADOODLES GOODIES:

Digi Stamp: CUTE BEAR FALLING LEAVES

Sentiment: HELLO AUTUMN GREETINGS

Paper: AUTUMN PRINTABLE SCENES

Printing Paper: PERFECT STAMPING & PRINTING CARD

 

THE REST:

Colouring: Copics

Dies: Tattered Lace Leaves – Two Red Robins ‘Octagons’

Others: White Gel Pen

 

So pop over to the blog and join in the fun this month, we would love to see you.

 

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; it really means a lot! Have a great day!

 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x