Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Creative Inspirations – Polkadoodles Winnie Autumn Wishes Pumpkin Shaped Card!

 Hello, how are things? 

We have a new challenge over at the Creative Inspirations Blog and this month our theme is;

Anything Goes

Natalie is generously providing the winner’s prize this time so come and join us!

 

Polkadoodles recently had a fabulous seasonal release called WINNIE AUTUMN WISHES and that is what I used for my card today.

 

This gorgeous girl is called HAPPY MAIL and using Word I popped her onto one of the backing papers in the collection. I positioned her on the paper so I could include the tag that was already there and then added one of the sentiments to that. Once I had printed out my page, I used a pumpkin ‘make-a-card’ shaped die to cut it out then used some of the other elements that remained on the paper as decoration around the pumpkin stalk. Nothing gets wasted!


 

Ingredients:

Digi Stamp: POLKADOODLES ‘HAPPY MAIL’

Colouring: Derwent Drawing Pencils

Dies: LDRS Creative ‘Create a Card Pumpkin’ (now retired)

Paper: POLKADOODLES ‘AUTUMN WISHES PAPERS’

Sentiment: POLKADOODLES ‘AUTUMN WISHES SENTIMENTS’

So, pop over to the blog and join in the fun this month, we would love to see you.

 

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; it really means a lot! Have a great month!

I would like to enter the following challenges:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x