Good morning!
I am very honoured to be guest designer again on
the CREATIVE COLOUR
GIRLZ challenge blog today and their theme this time is ‘MEN’.
I decided to use this fab image from MO’S DIGITAL PENCIL called PAUL TYPING.
This is in fact a birthday card for one of my brothers and as he works from home this is pretty much him in a nutshell…but with more hair.
Ingredients:
Digital Stamp: MO’S DIGITAL PENCIL ‘PAUL TYPING’
Colouring: Arrtx Pencils on Faber Castell
Mixed Media Paper
Sentiment: Created in Canva
Dies: Spellbinders ‘Postage Edge
Rectangles’ – Globe Land ‘Graffiti’
Paper: POLKADOODLES ‘OH BOY’ (currently on sale)
So, get creating for all those men in
your life and join in with this fab challenge.
Thanks so much for looking and taking
the time to comment; I really do appreciate it!
Enjoy your day!
I would like to enter the following challenges:


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x