It’s time for some inspiration for our monthly ‘Anything Goes’ challenge over at POLKADOODLES DIGI CHOOSDAY and as always we have some amazing prizes on offer so check out the BLOG for details.
Don’t forget it is
also DISCOUNT DAY, so you
need to grab the code on THE BLOG to get a MASSIVE reduction in the POLKADOODLES
SHOP! It’s for a limited time only so be quick!
Today the team are
showing projects featuring yellow and orange and I have made another oval
shaped card because why not.
All the items I have used can be found in the BUZZY BEE COLLECTION, which boasts lots of lovely summery goodness.
Ingredients:
Polkadoodles Goodies:
B/W Image: SAVE THE BEES BUZZY GNOME
B/W Beehive: BUZZY BEE
DIGITAL STAMP BUNDLE
Sentiment: BUZZY BEE
MESSAGES
Backing Paper: BUZZY BEE JUNK
JOURNALLING CLIPART
Printing &
Colouring Paper: PERFECT
STAMPING & PRINTING CARD
Other Stuff:
Colouring:
Copics
Dies: Tattered
Lace ‘Large Nesting Ovals’ – LDRS Creative ‘In the Grass’
So, visit THE
BLOG where you can join in with our challenge and see all the gorgeous
projects from the DT. In addition,
don’t forget to grab the DISCOUNT CODE and visit the STORE!
Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave a comment; I really do appreciate it! Have a great day!
I
would like to enter the following challenges:
ALLY’S ANGELS
#108:
Anything Goes
THE
DREAM FACTORY #152: Beekeeper
GIRLZ CREATIVE FUN ART OF
SCRAP #24: Anything Goes with Designer Paper
THE
PAPER FUNDAY #90: Anything Goes
WE LOVE
STAMPING: Summer Blooms/Anything Goes



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x