Sunday, 6 September 2026

613 Avenue Create Challenge – A Sunny Card with a LOTV Vintage Boy!

 Hello, how are things?

It is time for a new challenge at 613 AVENUE CREATE.

Our challenge is monthly and always ‘Anything Goes’ with an optional twist which today is ‘Bright & Breezy’ …so a project featuring sun or wind.

 

I went for the sunny option for my card today as I needed a card for another of my brothers and decided to use an image from the amazing LILI OF THE VALLEY. 


This sweet little lad is one I have in clear stamp form from a set that is many, many years old.  It includes the ‘Happy Birthday’ and corners I used too.


Ingredients:

Clear Stamps: LOTV Vintage Boys Set (retired)

Colouring: Arrtx Pencils on Strathmore Toned Tan Paper

Dies: Globe Land ‘Tatty Frames’ and ‘Label’ – Tonic ‘Grass’ – LDRS Creative ‘Layered Sun’ 

The Rest: X Cut Teeny Tiny Butterfly Punch

 

We would love to have you play along with us so pop over to the blog and join in the fun.

 

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; it really means a lot! Take care!

 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x