Thursday 6 August 2020

A Sweet House!

Hi everyone, hope all is good with you!

I am on the POLKADOODLES BLOG today with a card using some of the new stamps available in THE STORE. 

I created a little summer scene and more info and a photo tutorial can be found on the BLOG if you’d like to take a look.

Ingredients:
Polkadoodles Goodies
Clear Stamps: SWEET SMILE & HANGING GARDEN  
Stencils: GREAT OUTDOORS & GRASS LAWN BORDER
**Compensated affiliated links have been used where possible at no extra cost to you! Thank you! xx**
Other Stuff:
Inktense Pencils – Distress Oxides

Thanks so much for visiting and I appreciate you taking the time to comment! 
Enjoy your day!

See ya!
Jane xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous. I love it. The colour combo is great
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and brilliant colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning I do love the look of these gorgeous images so dreamy, hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab! fantastic colouring! Hayley xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x