Friday 22 October 2021

GDT – Cut it Up Challenge with Batty Oddballs!

Hello, how’s it going?

Now don’t faint but today I am guesting on the CUT IT UP challenge blog and I’m not using anything Polkadoodles!!! I KNOW!!

The sponsor for their challenge is the awesome ODDBALL STAMPS and I had these batty beauties to play with.


I love any excuse to play with my inks and make something with a Samhain/Halloween theme.


Ingredients:

Dies: Tattered Lace Graveyard – Dixie Halloween
Others: Copics - Distress Oxides - Gel Pens

So pop over to the CUT IT UP CHALLENGE BLOG and join in the fun.

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it! Have a great day!

I would like to enter the following challenges: 



6 comments:

  1. A super Halloween card Jane, lots of super spooky details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! So happy you are guesting with us over at Cut It Up! Such great dies and colors! Wonderful as always!! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous Jane, as always your desings are so impressice xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant Halloween card Jane it is full of spookilicious items, the colours are spot on great card
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super brilliant colours, full of fun too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card Jane! Thanks for being out guest designer for our Halloween challenge at Cut It Up!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x