Saturday, 25 July 2026

GDT - Colouring With Pencils Challenge - Colour of Love Stamps

Good morning!

I am over the moon to once again be a guest designer on the KLEUREN MET POTLODEN (COLOURING WITH PENCILS) challenge blog.

 

They have a few sponsors each month and I have used an image from one of them, COLOUR OF LOVE, and she is called SNOWDROP KOKESHI DOLL.



 I decided to decorate a page in my small square art journal, using lots of white die-cuts and a pop of green. 


Ingredients:

Digital Stamp:   SNOWDROP KOKESHI DOLL

Dies:  POLKADOODLES ‘MERRY CHRISTMAS GREETINGS WREATH’Various from Tonic

Paper:

Colouring: Arrtx Pencils on Faber Castell Mixed Media Paper

Others:  Art Journal - Gems

  

So, grab your pencils and pop over to the KLEUREN MET POTLODEN blog and join in the fun.

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it! Have a lovely Saturday! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

A CUT ABOVE July Challenge: Anything Goes with a Die Cut

CRAFTY CATZ #718: Anything Goes

PEARLY SPARKLES #121: Christmas in July

DRAGONFLY DREAMS: Christmas in July with Glitter or Sparkle

SCRAP AND ME #142: Something Sweet for Everyone

THE OUTLAWZ CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE July: Anything Christmas Goes 

CLASSIC DESIGN #07: Anything Goes/Any Holiday

5 comments:

  1. Great coloring on this image. Love that lacy die cut frame. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done, great use of the pretty dies you used. The image makes me smile, she looks determined. Thanks for playing our challenge this month at A Cut Above Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/ACA

    ReplyDelete
  3. a lovely design with your pretty die and colouring, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. How unusual is this image and I love your colouring which has made her pop. Thanks for sharing with us at Pearly Sparkles

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x