Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Polkadoodles Digi Choosday – An Autumn Wedding Anniversary with Two Cute Rabbits.

Hello everybody!  Happy Choosday! 

It’s time for some inspiration for our monthly ‘Anything Goes’ challenge over at POLKADOODLES DIGI CHOOSDAY and as always we have some amazing prizes on offer so check out the BLOG for details.


Don’t forget it is also DISCOUNT DAY, so you need to grab the code on THE BLOG to get a MASSIVE reduction in the POLKADOODLES SHOP! It’s for a limited time only so be quick!

 

Today the team are celebrating the arrival of autumn, and I have to say to it “what took you so long?”! 



I have made an autumnal wedding anniversary card for my brother and SiL today featuring two of the images that come in the GIL RABBIT BUNNY BUNDLE, and they are GIL RABBIT SUNFLOWERS and GIL RABBIT GARDENING. I used Word to merge them together onto one of the backing papers from the CREEPY CREATURES COLLECTION. I chose this paper as (if you look VERY closely) it has a misty depiction of a temple/folly and it looks very much like their wedding venue at Stowe School. I was quite chuffed with that. Although I do have to point out that they themselves are not actually rabbits.


Ingredients:

Polkadoodles Goodies:

B/W Images: GIL RABBIT BUNNY BUNDLE

Sentiment: LOVE BIRDS GREETINGS

Backing Paper: CREEPY AUTUMN PAPER SET 3d

Printing Paper: PERFECT STAMPING & PRINTING CARD

 

Other Stuff:

Colouring: Faber Castell Polychromos

Dies: Craft Addiction UK – Tattered Lace

Embellies: Button

 

So, visit THE BLOG where you can join in with our challenge and see all the gorgeous projects from the DT.   In addition, don’t forget to grab the DISCOUNT CODE and visit the STORE!

 

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave a comment; I really do appreciate it!  Have a great day! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

 CRAFTY CATZ #719: Anything Goes

CREATIVE FINGERS #329: Anything Goes

INKSPIRATIONAL #376: Furry Friends

MY BESTIES DUTCH GIRLS September Challenge: Anything Goes

A CUT ABOVE September Challenge: Anything Goes With a Die Cut

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES #193: Four Legged Friends

COLOURFUL OPTIONS September Challenge: Option 2 Warm Earth Tones

CRAFTY ANIMALS #109: Anything Goes Must Include an Animal

CRITTER CRAZY #114: Anything Goes with a Featured Critter

FOUR SEASONS: Fall Season: September 2026

CRAFTY ROCKET #140: Use Dies

WE LOVE STAMPING September Challenge: Trees & Leaves

LET’S CRAFT & CREATE #235: Anything Goes/Frame It

THE PAPER FUNDAY #91: Anything Goes

INSPIRATION STATION #89: Inspired by the wonderful leaves\colours of autumn


I LOVE PROMARKERS & OTHER MEDIUMS #615: Animals

CRAFTY GALS CORNER #280: Anything Goes/Fall Foliage

THE SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS: Sept 2026: Frame It

CLASSIC DESIGN #09-2026: Anything Goes/Autumn Colours

ALLY’S ANGELS #110: Anything Goes

THE DREAM FACTORY #154: Autumn Colours

LITTLE RED WAGON #876: The Longest Time (memories of my brother’s wedding 26 years ago)

 

3 comments:

  1. OMG what an adorable anniversary card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute image all so very colourful, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamoing challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute, cute! And I love the fall elements too. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x