Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Creative Inspirations – All Dressed Up Stamps ‘Strawberry Season!

 Hello, how are things?

 

We have a new challenge over at the Creative Inspirations Blog and this month our theme is everyone’s favourite;

‘Anything Goes’

 

Our sponsor is the fabulous  ALL DRESSED UP

who are offering a fabulous prize for our winner of 2 digis of their choice so visit the blog for details.

 

I have to admit that this card got away from me somewhat as I was in panic mode when I made it. You see I had initially used the wrong image for this challenge.  Right sponsor at least just wrong DT. Ooops 


This lovely lady is called STRAWBERRY SEASON and I found some very busy but apt paper from LDRS Creative (since retired) to go with her.  I dug out an old embossing folder too that I have had since the dawn of time and even managed to make some teeny-weeny strawberries to add to the vine.

 


Ingredients:

Digi Stamp: ADU STRAWBERRY SEASON

Colouring: Derwent Drawing Pencils on Faber Castell Mixed Media Paper

Dies: Craft Addiction UK ‘Essential Oval Deckle Frames’ – Mayjoy ‘Deckle Rectangles’ – Signature Dies ‘Vine Spray’

Paper: LDRS Creative

Sentiment: Created in Canva 

Others Stuff: Mini Heart Punch & Flower Die (for the teeny strawberries) – Embossing Folder

 

So, pop over to the blog and join in the fun this month, we would love to see you.

 

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; it really means a lot! Have a great month!

 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

COLOURING WITH PENCILS July: Anything Coloured with Pencils Goes

ALLY’S ANGELS #108: Anything Goes

ALL DRESSED UP #175: Anything Goes

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS #283: Anything Goes

GIRLZ CREATIVE FUN ART OF SCRAP #24: Anything Goes with Designer Paper

MIRTILLAMENTE CHALLENGE #58: Anything Goes

MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES #192: Feminine

A CUT ABOVE August Challenge: Anything Goes with a Die-Cut

CARLIN’S CARD PARADISE #87: Anything Goes

UNICORN CHALLENGE #123: Layer it Up

THE PAPER FUNDAY #90: Anything Goes

1 comment:

  1. So cute. and very beautiful.
    Thank you for follow are challenge blog and for joining us in are challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
    Good Luck !
    Carla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x