Tuesday, 25 August 2026

GDT – Colouring with Pencils Challenge – All Dressed Up Digital Stamps!

Good morning! 

Well, here I am again as a guest designer on the KLEUREN MET POTLODEN (COLOURING WITH PENCILS) challenge blog. Thank you so much for having me, ladies.

They always have great sponsors each month and I have used an image from one of them, ALL DRESSED UP and she is called SEASHELLS.

Once more I decided to decorate a page in my small square art journal as my card stash is now knee high!



 I think you’ll agree that that is an impressive castle she’s built.

 

Ingredients:

Digital Stamp: ALL DRESSED UP: SEASHELLS

Dies:  Sweet Dixie ‘Castle’  

Paper: LDRS Creative (retired)

Colouring: Arrtx Pencils on Strathmore Toned Tan Paper

Sentiment: POLKADOODLES WINNIE STARFISH QUOTES

Others:  Art Journal – Kraft Card

 

 

So, grab your pencils and pop over to the KLEUREN MET POTLODEN blog and join in the fun.

Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to comment; I really do appreciate it! Have a lovely day! 


I would like to enter the following challenges:

AS YOU LIKE IT: Favourite Colouring Medium (I love my pencils. I find them easier to blend and keep inside the lines!)

SWEET STAMPIN: Summer Fun

CREATIVE COLOUR GIRLZ #7: Summer

UNICORN CHALLENGE #123: Layer it Up

TRY IT ON TUESDAY – Inspired by a Song (On the Beach by Chris Rea)

PEARLY SPARKLES #122: Summer Holidays

THE PAPER FUNDAY #90: Anything Goes

WE LOVE STAMPING: Summer Blooms/Anything Goes

CARDZ 4 GALZ #283: Kraft & Blue

CREATIVE INSPIRATION #41: Anything Goes

LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS #284: Anything Goes

LET’S CRAFT & CREATE #234: Anything Goes

DRAGONFLY DREAMS Aug Challenge: Beach or Seaside

CRAFTY GALS CORNER #279: Anything Goes

CLASSIC DESIGN #08-2026: Anything Goes/Use Die Cuts

THE CREATIVE CRAFTERS #103: Anything Goes

ALLY’S ANGELS #109: Anything Goes

ALL DRESSED UP #176: Anything Goes

MY BESTIES DUTCH GIRLS September Challenge: Anything Goes


WINS...THANK YOU!



12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for being one of the guest designers at Kleuren met Potloden ánd thank you for the lovely blogpost you wrote for your GD-project. We greatly appreciate that!
    I love your art journal page; it's such a gorgeous beach scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing another lovely card with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. das een leuke, mooi gedaan. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Creative Color Girlz
    Stunning creation. How nice that you play along with our challenge at Creative Color Girlz
    Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!

    Claudia 🦋
    Claudia's Kaartjes
    Girlz Creative Christmas 
    Girlz makes Guyz Cards
    Girlz creative crafts
    Creative sketchy girls
    Girlz Rebel Challenge
    Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
    Girlz & The Art of Letters
    Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
    Creative Color girlz

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun scene Jane. Love the sand castle! Perfect for our Summer Fun Challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a cutie patootie and I adore your coloring with those pencils. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge and sharing your lovely journal page with us! It's always a treat to see your designs.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Pick 3 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so sweet and what an expert! What a fabulous page! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic fun summery page, the colours go well with the kraft base and one can't help but smile looking at it. Great idea with the journal page as we can only make so many cards:-) Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping this month

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great card love all those pretty colors...thank you for join us ag My Besties Dutch Girls DT YvonneXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, ehat a cute summer card.
    Thank you for sharing your creation with us at All Dressed Up Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your coloring!! The papers and image are fab. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge. Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a fab make. Wish I was sat on the beach her. Thanks for sharing at ADU

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x